Masks are required at all times.
Capacity & Hours of Operation
• TPF will be allowing 50% of normal capacity into the facility and will potentially increase capacity outlined by the Governor’s future guidelines.
• We will offer our regular business hours: Mon-Thurs 5am-11pm, Fri 5am-10pm, Sat 7am-8pm, Sun 7am-8pm
Check in process and registration
• Members will be able to book a 90-minute workout slot using the “class sign in” feature in the new TPF app.
• A limited number of group classes will be held on the rooftop with a maximum of 25 participants to adhere to social distancing guidelines. Classes can be booked using the TPF app and will be given a 24-hour slot to register.
• Members will use a touchless scan in process to scan their barcode on the scanner which will be placed on top of the reception desk.
• Cash will not be accepted for purchases. A credit/debit card may be used for purchase.
Limited Services Notice
• Showers, sauna, towel service and the use of group fitness studios will be temporarily closed during Phase 1 of our reopening. We will monitor the situation and reintroduce these amenities as soon as we determine it is safe to do so.
• The changing areas will be open and lockers will be available for use, but we ask that all members practice safe social distancing.
• Tanning will be open and we ask that you please follow the rules posted and be patient while we take extra precautions and use proper cleaning procedures in between tanning sessions.
• TPF Team members will be dedicated to zone cleanings in all areas of the club, including high touch surfaces, door handles and water fountains, among other things.
• High touch surfaces will be cleaned a minimum of every hour.
• Daily cleaning protocols have been updated with extensive checklist, including medical grade cleaning materials and additional refill stations for wipes and hand sanitizers.
• Deep cleans will be conducted three times per day by our professional third-party cleaning company.
• Members will be required to wash your hands before and after you exercise.
• Members will be required to wipe down equipment with the sanitizer wipes provided, before and after each piece is used.
• We ask that all members clean small items such as bands and mats before and after each use.
• Social distancing decals, such as, one-way traffic indicators and 6 feet spacing will be located throughout the club. Please practice these rules while in the facility.
• Some equipment pieces will be marked as temporarily unavailable to adhere to social distancing recommendations.
• We ask that you use only one piece of equipment at a time and prohibit super setting with two or more pieces of equipment.
Other Safety Measures
• Employees are required to wear masks at all times.
• Any person in the facility, including members and guests are required to wear a mask.